Established in 1932, The Tea Tree Gully Golf Club is located at the foot of the Adelaide Hills, some 24 km from the city centre. We have a magnificent eighteen-hole, 6207 metres Par 71 golf course with superb couch grass fairways and bent greens.
The Club offers outstanding membership privileges and opportunities, a modern Clubhouse with an extensive bar and dining facilities and a challenging golf program for players of all levels.
Most importantly, we aim to provide a Club environment with a warm, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere.
This is a unique opportunity to gain membership at a private golf club. After you have had time to peruse this information, please feel free to contact any one of our office staff on (08) 8251 9200 if you have a query or wish to discuss any matter.
Extensive practice facilities including a practice range, practice putting greens and chip & putt practice areas
As a member of Tea Tree Gully Golf Club, you will have access to a range of exclusive member benefits:
- The course boasts a tranquil bushland setting spread over a vast 100 acres.
- Retain an official Golf Australia handicap and improve your game with the help of our PGA Professional coaching team.
- Bring your guests to play golf at the reduced Member Introduced rate.
- Extensive practice facilities including a practice range, practice putting greens and chip & putt practice areas.
- A golf cart fleet to service the needs of member and corporate clients (access to more if needed).
- A strong member base provides many networking and social opportunities.
- Member-only events run throughout the year, and Club competitions every day of the week. Women also have a dedicated competition on Wednesday mornings.
- Members receive regular exclusive newsletters and offers through our website and email.
- Enjoy a complimentary $20 voucher to use at Dimples for your Birthday.
- We will waive the room hire fee for Members who book a personal function, such as a Birthday or wedding, in one of our Dimples function rooms (T&Cs apply).
- An extensive range and variety of social events catering for all age groups.
- A structured junior program including professional tuition.