Members Foundation DonationsPublished on 22nd April 2021 in Foundation News
You may have heard, a small group of club members organised an informal meeting in 2018 to discuss ways to make a contribution to the improvement of the club.
This “Foundation Support Group” (male and female members) decided that a charitable foundation giving tax benefits would be the best option. The focus will be on infrastructure projects that are beneficial to members and, while desirable, do not fit into existing capital funding allocations (course maintenance and house functions are the responsibility of the Board and will not be funded from this initiative)
Some of the Initiatives below will be considered.
- Further development of the practice range, ball machine and a dedicated private teaching hub.
- Lighting down the practice range.
- The balcony area to be developed into an Alfresco dining space.
- The lower carpark needs to be sealed and line marked which would create 84 controlled car spaces.
As this is a member driven Foundation we seek your ideas on other key initiatives you would like the group to explore. It is your foundation controlled by the members. The Board have given this group their support to proceed with the Foundation establishment.
The foundation is setup through the *Australian Sports Foundation* All donations are tax deductible.
Group members:- Phil Allen, Brian Martyn, Liz Horne, Jenny Pitcher, Luke Steele, Robert Crawford, Bert Jordan (Intermediary)
- COVID Update – 27 July 2021
- Working Bee Cancelled – Monday 2 August
- Tuesday 20 July Competition
- COVID Update – 19 July 2021
- FLOWER WORKSHOP
- Administration Staff Changes
- Membership Update