Find out why so many women play golf!
- Meet new friends: “Girls just want to have fun”
- Get moving, with a little exercise: 10,000 steps without noticing
- A personal challenge for you: set your own goals
- You don’t need to be “Sporty” to play golf; no experience is required.
- Golf is designed so that everyone can enjoy golfing together regardless of ability
- There is no age limit and the sooner you start, the more years you will have to enjoy it.
- You and your partner can enjoy golf together
- Consider golfing holidays in exotic places all over the world
- Single? Golf is a mixed activity. You never know who you might meet!
But really isn’t it time to JUST DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF?
HOW TO GET STARTED?
Step 1: FREE “Chip and Sip” session
An hour and a half to two hours with a small number of participants. Have a chip in the practice area, putt on the practice green, and hit a few balls on the range. The FREE session is followed by light refreshments, and we will assist you to explore your next steps.
- No equipment is required!
- Just wear comfortable casual clothing and your walking shoes.
- Join a scheduled session or simply register and we will try to organise a group at a time to suit.
To Register: Call the Club on 8251 9200 or email email@example.com
Step 2: Try Golf Program
The Try Golf Program consists of a small group activity, 4 x 1-hour sessions with instruction from our professional spread over successive weeks at a cost of $85; all equipment is provided.
Whilst enrolled in the Try Golf Program, you might also like to make use of the practice areas at the Tea Tree Gully club between sessions. You can use your own balls in the chipping area and on the putting green but for the Driving Range, you will need to hire a bucket of range balls from the pro shop.
Step 3: TTG Beginners Program
Limited use of the course is suited to those new golfers who need some assistance to gain experience and get started on the golf course. The Beginner Program Membership fee is $100 for three months, renewable up to a maximum of 12 months. This category enables inexperienced new players to play a few holes of golf with the assistance of one of our mentors at times when course bookings permit. It does not allow a full round of golf.
The friendly mentor will help you to have fun whilst learning how to use the course, and how to deal with situations where your ball ends up in a difficult spot. They do not however give lessons. We leave that to the professionals at the club! You can purchase lessons from the professionals at any time.
Sessions will be arranged to suit your availability and generally with a small number of other beginners. In addition, this membership includes:
- Loan clubs to get you started. (Conditions apply)
- Use of the practice facilities at any time, however, you cannot utilise the driving range on Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday before 1 pm.
- You will need to hire range balls for the Driving Range from the Pro Shop
The clubhouse is open most days for the purchase of refreshments or even dinner. To register for the beginner membership click here to download the form. Upon completion either email to firstname.lastname@example.org, post or bring it into the club. At any time during your Beginner membership, you feel ready to progress to a regular 9- or 18-hole membership and obtain a golf handicap you can certainly do so. When you complete 3 x 18, or 6 x 9 hole rounds a handicap will be issued.
If you are enjoying the challenge but need more practice you can renew your Beginner Program membership 3 times up to a maximum of 12 months. After that, you will need to progress to one of the other membership categories on offer at Tea Tree Gully Golf Club.
STEP 4: Select a membership that suits you
Membership options include:
9 Hole membership
Mondays, Tuesdays between 11 am and 4 pm, Wednesday after 9 am for Women, Friday, Saturday, and Sundays after 4 pm. $955.
A limited 12-month membership for new members enabling play any time Monday and Fridays and after 12 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday to a maximum of 20 rounds per year. Cost $918 which includes $110 credit to use for food and beverage purchases in the clubhouse.
For information on all membership categories click here