COVID Update – 27 July 2021Published on 27th July 2021 in Golf News, Latest News
Easing of restrictions across South Australia
From midnight tonight golf facilities can reopen for business with the following conditions:
• Social golf can resume being played in groups of four;
• At this time competitions may not be conducted;
• Pro shops can operate as per normal, observing a density quotient of 1 person per 4 square metres;
• Individual and group outdoor coaching can recommence;
We ask that all Members check-in at the Pro Shop prior to commencing golf.
Golf Australia have advised they understand the importance of club competition golf and that in practice there is minimal difference between social & competition golf. They are making representation to the government on the matter and will advise clubs if they receive alternate advice to what was announced today.
Food and beverage service can resume under the following conditions:
• All consumption must take place while seated;
• Capacities are limited to 1 person per 4 square metres.
• Masks must be worn in all indoor public settings, other than when eating or drinking.
Further updates will be provided as they come to hand.
We look forward to having everyone return.